• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OP Tomorrow!!

lucylou02

Hey Everyone,

Well its very nearly here, op day tomorrow, bypass at St Richards, no more food from now - this is really it!!! very excited, the closer it gets the less nervous I am.

Still need to pack my hospital bag, brought lots of mags to read.

Had a phone call from the hospital this morning ... thought for a while they were gonna cancel it! But they asked if a lady from Fabulous Magazine (news of the world suppliment) could interview and photograph me the day after my op. I thought about it for a few hours as it would normally be something I said no straight away to (shy, embarressed), but after talking to family I said yes! I think it would be nice if anything did ever get published to have everything detailed, a chapter in my life closing as another one opens and to get the reasons why i am choosing to have the op across.

Anyway .. good luck to those also having the op tomorrow, i know there are a few of us! xx

good luck lucy xxxx

Cool a celeb in our midst!Will look out for you cos I get the notw.All the best hun for tomorrow.x

Good luck for tomorrow x :fingerscrossed:

Send good wishes your way - Let us know how it's goes with the reporter!

Good Luck Lucy - sure all will be fine and dandy. Make sure the newspaper pays you if they are going to do a story and if its an exclusive (ie you arent going to sell to anyone else) then I would not be afraid of asking for a decent amount - Love It pay £1000 for a juicy exclusive story to give you a guideline.

Thanks Everyone!! MiniMins has been such a HUGE support over the past year, couldn't have made it this far without you guys. x

Good luck!

Good luck for tomorrow, soon be back on here on the losing side :)

Good luck, dont forget your lipstick for the post op pics lol.... speedy and healthy recovery wishes for you xx

Good luck for tomorrow Lucy - I was there today for my psychology appointment and I've been declared sane - yea!!!!
As for the newspaper article - go for it - everyone is entitled to their 15 minutes of fame - here's your chance!
Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery. Let us know how you get on as soon as you are up to it. Take care.

Back