• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op went great... on the road to recovery

I'm just going to stick to the post op instructions at the min 3 tea plate size meals per day and I'll try to stick to fruit as snacks. They suggest protein first then veg before carbs so I'll see how I get on with that. I'm really looking forward to alight out now mind Jo. I'm not a big drinker but I do like one now and again lol! X

I'm just going to stick to the post op instructions at the min 3 tea plate size meals per day and I'll try to stick to fruit as snacks. They suggest protein first then veg before carbs so I'll see how I get on with that. I'm really looking forward to alight out now mind Jo. I'm not a big drinker but I do like one now and again lol! X

Oh I kno the feeling I do like a few vodkas on a weekend usually and I am missing them but I'm desperate to have a night out. Haven't been out in ages, it's not coz I look better I can't actually see a difference I think I'm just eager to start living lol

Oh I kno the feeling I do like a few vodkas on a weekend usually and I am missing them but I'm desperate to have a night out. Haven't been out in ages, it's not coz I look better I can't actually see a difference I think I'm just eager to start living lol

I'm at a christening on 15/3 looking forward to a few drinks then, and I tried on a dress which was quite tight before Christmas it fits really well!! X

Back