• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Over 9 stone gone woohoooo

jasonslaphead

Just weighed myself and im 15,10. before I started the pre op diet I was 24,12 so thats just over 9 stone gone now :) I am very happy.

Fantastic weightloss mate :)

Brilliant Jason, there will be no more rail customers shouting ''Oy fatty where's the train for ....'' again i'm betting..

Job well done xx

ps, whatever did happen to the naked starjumps?

Brilliant Jason, there will be no more rail customers shouting ''Oy fatty where's the train for ....'' again i'm betting..

Job well done xx

ps, whatever did happen to the naked starjumps?

After a risk assesment I have had to refrain from any naked starjumping activites on safety grounds. I could take my eye out :)Just heard from a bloke I met at the burger van near my work who went in for an op he is over 3 stone down in 6 weeks !

Well done Jason, fantastic. The only thing I'm wondering about is why 2 blokes who have both had bypasses are hanging around burger vans? Is it the smell?

Well done Jason, fantastic. The only thing I'm wondering about is why 2 blokes who have both had bypasses are hanging around burger vans? Is it the smell?

Its the only place nearby that you can get a cup of coffee or tea without paying silly prices and they always have sweetners unlike the coffee shop which is about £1 more expensive per cup.

Yay!!!

That's brilliant, very well done

xxx

Back