• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

Danielle <3

I am 7 weeks post op tomorrow just started soft stage and I got weighed today at my six week check. first weigh day since my bypass. I weighed 14 stone 6lbs on my op day and today I weighed 12 stone 9 lbs. So in all I have lost 44 lb since I started my WL journey, I cant wait to reach my target :D

Thanks paula I am thrilled with it, I hope by Christmas I reach my target that I have set myself :D she said that I cant start exercising swimming and back to the gym YAY x

You must be so proud of yourself well done any tips. can you share a few days menus i seem to be stalling at present only lost 42lb in 13 weeks so any tips are welcome

Thanks guys and dolls, @lyturt I am feeling super proud of myself :D basically for breakfast in early stages were either Weetabix and banana, milk, banana and peanut butter. Lunch would be lental and bacon soup (homemade) and maybe a fish pie or dinner for tea. I can only manage four meals per day to fit around my fluid. I can tolerate quite a variety of foods tho so am happy about that. haven't felt hungry but I have experienced a lot of head hunger when I think im hungry I have just never acted on it and I hope that if I can do it now I can do it in the long run x

Back