• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chuffed to bits!!!

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
Just been weighed at the doctors, and I now weigh 22 stone 10 pounds, thats a total weight loss of 5 stone, since the November 18th 09, and 2.5 stone of that has been post Op (4 weeks), so I'm a happy bunny. every time I get weighed, it makes all this worth while. happy days. :):D:) :talk017:

so happy for you well done xxxx

OMG huni that is fan bloody tastic well done you must be over the moon yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done, that's fab:D:D:D

Thanks ALL, I'm off out for a run now, yes me run lmao. :D

Well done Kim, great isnt it the way it comes off, all your efforts being rewarded. Enjoy your run.

Wow, that blew some cob webs out, only ran a steady 1.5 miles, but it was enough, I will increase the distance in the coming months. oddly enough, although I'm breathing out of every orifice, I enjoyed it, and so did my dog. :)

;) well done Kim xxx

w0w wtg you!!! I hope i can achieve such results after my op...you're an inspiration! :D:D

Aww thanks Karma. x :)

i did post on ur fb status.. but well done again! ive done 5 and a half in 9 weeks also so were nearly exact! the weight coming off makes all the pain worth it eh? x

Hi excellent news on the weight loss and the running
I notice you changed your name on here won't be long before you change it again to medium kim and then slim kim lol

Well done Kim, and I agree with Wendy - you will be needing another name change soon.

Back