• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

over did it yesterday

dsarah1977

hi all my confess yeterday went to 2 shops and omg i know i over did it and last night, i had real bad pain in stomach and back so stayed in bed from 2pm yesterday till this morning im feeling much better today, but still resting up now as i wont be doing that again i spke with ariatric nurse as they called to change next weeks appointment,i told her and she said to rest and to remember i still haveloads of anestetic in me still and my strength will soon get better,but me being me thought a little walk would be ok but obviously not anywpeak soon

sarah xx

sarah take care hun. DONT OVER DO IT lol.
honestly i did and ended up in agony and on the way to hospital in an ambulance. rest rest rest. hugs xxxx

Hi
strange isnt it, I have the same pains in back and chest and stomach think I need to just do nothing but with 3 kids its hard, my mum is helping loads but even the walk to school this morning and back has drained me. I have just got off the sofa to prepare tea for teh kids but really cant be bothered.
Lets hope that it only lasts a couple more days xxx

It really must be a woman thing, I have done washing & drying, peeled potatoes prepared veg and defrosted sausages for tea. (thats hubby and kids tea not mine I will be having....soup)

got a tugging type of feeling now one one wound so gonna sit down x

Aye ur deffiantely overdoing hun you need to rest and take it easy, you know a womans work is never done but at this point ur more important:)

Take it slowly and rest.

Sharon xxx

Time to put your feet up chick x

Sarah and 4eva I agree we always try to push ourselves but you really need to both rest. bending to do the washing is a no no you have had surgery, years ago if you had had a procedure like this you would have been in hospital for more than a week to make sure you rested. The last thing either of you need is to rupture something, at the very least you dont want to slow down the healing process.

Consider yourselves told ladeeez ;) Xx

Both you ladies need to chill.......... Fatbutnot4eva you shouldn't be doing household chores and Sarah shame on you going shopping, wait till you need to buy a few sizes down cos the weights dropping off you.....

Seriously, girls come on. You both know you've been bad, if your family members had had this operation you would have a hissy fit at them... consider yourselves berated ladies, now put your feet up and rest, sip, rest, sip...

haha, we have been told, hubby just went to tesco and phoned me on my mobile which is in teh other room i bloody nearly killed myself getting up for it.
So feet up for rest of night x

Sarah how are you feeling today ?

h im feeling alot better today went with aunt for a drive her driving of course lol was nice 4 fresh air,also only pain i have now is on right had side wound so glad i haverested last few days as told because its made a difference to my recovery hope u r relaxing how are u today? xx

not great today, all that yesterday took its toll am gonna do nothing all day (hopefully) remember just becuase you are feeling a bit better today dont you be being silly x

Back