• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pain

mandyl

hi
started diet today. started fine but then i got like indegestion type pain,have had it all day but only really hurts when i move about:sigh: dont know if its cos im hungry or what,another 6 days omg. xx

Stick with it Mandy! Will be worth it in the end :) x

You need a positive mental attitude to get through, the pre op, op and post op periods hun.There will always be ups and downs, aches and pains, but i'm sure you will come through the other side feeling great x :D;)

oh yeah i know need willpower just was worried what it was as it was like someone was stabbing me in the ribs at the time

This probably way off and rather stupid but the diet is to shrink your liver, maybe you felt that happening?
Steph xx

If you get the pain, have a big drink. I find coffee helps stave off hunger pangs, i've actually started drinking more black coffee lately to get ready for my pre op pangs.....

If you get the pain, have a big drink. I find coffee helps stave off hunger pangs, i've actually started drinking more black coffee lately to get ready for my pre op pangs.....
thanks hun was hoping thats what it was.
feels like ive been run over by a bus this morning. xx
ps if it all goes wrong ill eat the cat lol

Def sounds like a bad case of wind, when i drink lemonade i get exactly the same symptoms and they can be very painful go to the chemist and buy something like Windeze or setlers and that will help u get rid of the pain and dis comfort x

Back