• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PG HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! (nic)

:553:Happy Birthday to you!:553:
:553:Happy Birthday to you-ooooo!:553:

Have a wonderful day!

Lx

Happy Birthday Nic!

Cxx

I hope you have had an amazing birthday!

Oh my gosh, you all are so lovely! I am a bit overwhelmed by it, THANK YOU! I have had a wonderful day and will wax poetic about it tomorrow, right now I am ready for some sleep...big yawn:zz:

:gen126:
So big birthday girl hugs to you my minimins peeps, I will sleep well after my great day and look forward to catching upi with you all tomorrow!

Oh, and by the way the birthday girl crown passes to the lovely lass who started this thread today, thanks babe! I am off to start your thread...:p:p:p

:DNic:D
<<<soul full of light and love today, best birthday in recent memory>>>

nic im glad u had a fab day hun xxxxxxxxxxx

oh dear the clock tells me im now 35 :eek:

As ever I'm one step behind everyone - the story of my life! Nevertheless Happy Birthday chick. Glad you enjoyed it. You deserve it! x x x

:birthday: :candle1:

Okay so I have had a wonderful, glorious few days. Last Friday I was taken out shopping and then to lunch by hubby, given an ice cream maker and treated to two dresses. Yesterday my hubby surprised me with a 'coupon' for a bicycle that I get to pick out. He also made a list of 36 things for us to do, some of them are private but here are a few that I would like to share:

5. Walk up to a perfect stranger and tell them it is your birthday.
9. Watch a movie from the year you were born. (Watched Enter the Dragon, released in 1973 also the year that Bruce Lee died)
10. See something small and make a big deal about it. (Noticed when we were walking home that a part of grass was covered by about 50 snails, looked like a party so we took pictures)
16. Go for a walk in the rain, jump like a little kid in any puddles you see.
17. Play the lying down game (The Lying Down Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
23. Laugh until your sides ache and you are breathless. (Watched some comedy routines until I couldn't take it)
36. Think about your best birthday ever and describe it.

After walking in the rain & attending the snail party, I checked my mail and I received a lovely funny card from a dear friend. I received phone calls from family, texts and posts from friends and truly felt loved. I ended the evening by having a slice of birthday cake (Special 5-minute protein cake - Chocolate Coconut Cake with Chocolate sauce, I will post the recipe in the food section) and making a wish.Today a good friend surprised me and came by, took me to lunch and we did some shopping! So I feel like I was well and truly spoiled rotten.

That is the joy that was my super special, extra wonderful 36th birthday! Thanks for making it all the more special with your posts.

:DNic:D

Attachments

• LDG2.jpg
    LDG2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 24
  • SnailParty.jpg
    SnailParty.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 22
  • SlugGateCrasher.jpg
    SlugGateCrasher.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3578.jpg
    IMG_3578.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 21
Hi PG, it sounds like you had an absolutely FAB few days celebrating your birthday. :D

I would like to add to the list of well wishers even if a little late, Lookign forward to the recipe ;)

Take care Xx

So glad you had such a wonderful birthday. I love the lying down pictures I bet you wouldn't have done that a year ago. You have done so well. Congratulations I bet the weight loss is the best present ever imaginable and the fact that you could now have a baby. You must be so pleased.

Back