• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic taken today, 4 months post op and 8.9 down :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all have had a really cr@p week food wise, have figured out i am not a dumper the most i get is i feel a bit sick and sometimes palpitations for 1/2 mins, this is not good as the past the fear of dumping kept me on the straight and narrow but last week i crossed the line and carried on for 4/5 day but now am back on track and now realise that i cant take my bypass for granted and i noow have to exercise sheer willpower to lose the rest which is about 9 stone more.
Today i am 4 months post op and decided to take a new pic, altogether i am 8.9 down but since my day of op including 10 day pre op ) i am about 6.10 down.
So here is my latest pic.

Rochpic29610.jpg

Looking lovely Roch. Keep up the good work...xxx

Wow u look great Congrtulations Xxx

You are looking fab!

absolutely beautiful well done you xxx

You look absolutely stunning (as per usual). You have done so well and are always so completely honest about your journey is going for which i commend you!

Keep up the fab work xx

Ah thanx guys ur making me blush :) i like to chart my journey every 4 weeks or so and when i saw this pic i was gobsmacked that this was me. I showed my signature to my best friend whom i see nearly every day and when she saw the pic of me at my heaviest she said " nooo way did u look like that in Jan/feb " as she cant remember me looking so horrendous at 27.13 but i did and i hope and pray that i never see that weight again.

Ty again for all ur support and fab comments xxx

Great job Roch.

You look so good. Its a bummer when you don't dump but you have the determination to get there without. Look what you have acheived so far and elsewhere in your life bringin up your son alone and doing a great job of it.

Are you walking the girls now and what do they make of new Mum?

M

Back