• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Piccies....

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
I put this on my diary thread last night but just to let you know I have posted some updated piccies in my album, one is so mortifyingly embarrassing that it may may well disappear before the day is out... :eek:

Cuppa xx :hide:

WOW....had to quickly pop over there to make sure I didn't miss them before they disappeared. I'm so glad that I did, you look amazing. The difference is fabulous, well done you should be very proud of yourself xxx

OMG you are one hot babe!

I thought you were gorgeous before but you look even more beautiful and stunning now.

I really admire you posting the underwear pic as I'm sure that was really difficult for you. I have taken some pics of myself in my underwear and if I do as well as you I may well post mine later on lol

Congratulations on your achievements so far. I bet your hubby can't keep his hands off you!

xx

You look simply amazing!

You look DAMN Fine lass, and dont remove the other pic, as it clearly shows the journey you have made. well done hun x

Just wanted to say you look fantastic and you should be well proud of yourself. I have to be honest, I wasn't brave enough to post my before knicker photos and I tip my hat to you (BTW I was bigger than you!) and it makes it so clear how far you have come!

WELL DONE LOVELY!:D

wow cuppacocoa, i bet cocoa is the last thing on your husbands mind at bedtime now ay :)

seriously, well done mate, awesome xx

wow wow wow
you look amazing and your SMILING x

Lol Julie!! :eek::eek: I couldn't possibly comment! :bolt:

Thank you all so much for your kind comments, they mean such a lot to me. :grouphugg:

IheartNY - lol, you can be number two in the Mr Cuppa fan club, Gillabean took first place!! ;):D

Thanks again and I hope the pics can give some hope and inspiration to those of you waiting for surgery or wondering if it's for you; you can see why for me, it's the best thing I've ever done. :D:clap::D

Cuppa xx

you are so brave to put pics on dont remove them it is a great inspiration to all who see.
you should be so proud of yourself for all the effort and hard work you have done for yourself and others.
i love seeing peoples pics i hope one day it will be my turn but before then i will be proud to look at others.
well done again
kerryxx

you are so brave to put pics on dont remove them it is a great inspiration to all who see.
you should be so proud of yourself for all the effort and hard work you have done for yourself and others.
i love seeing peoples pics i hope one day it will be my turn but before then i will be proud to look at others.
well done again
kerryxx[/QUOTE

Should have gone to Specsavers! I need new glasses,

I thought you'd said 'topless pictures'! I thought, eh up, Cuppa's gone bananas!

Back