• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PIERCE.....

Mrs Depp

Sorry to bother you hun, but Becky (Misscheeky) is having hissy fits at me because I can't give her any rep points. I keep getting asked to spread it around, which I have done, but still can't add to hers. Though, if you ask me, she doesn't really need any more but you know what she's like lol!! :D:D

Is there an upper limit to how many she can have? She has 3 stars and over 500 points and I was wondering if that was the reason?

Please please please get her off my back Pierce and I will be eternally grateful!! :D:D

xxxxxxx

Im still getting rep no problem Carol and I have about the same as Becky. Do feel free to try repping me ofcourse... purely as an experiment :rotflmao:

Repping seems fine to me Carol, just repped both you and Sandy xxx

I thought my rep was from Carole and repped her back with a thank you lol

Im off to spread myself around a bit before I can rep you lol

Nae problem. You only need a few more reps and you'll have 4 stars :eek: Will you be the first?

I will :party0049:

Reactions: Gen
Blimey, is this rep thing still going?:eek:

I thought it was taken down with some upgrades in 2008 :8855:

Hey it was bad enough I lost ALL the tournaments I won :cry:

Dont take my rep away!!! :eek:

carol the cheek of you!!!!!!! your such a rep tart and ive only just noticed this now!! im sooo not repping you again like ever until you rep me back only for me you wouldnt have two stars....i built you up and you not even grateful!!!!!!!!! pmsl :p :p

aww so ungrateful bex ..........

Thanks for the rep ladies (even if it was unintentional lol!)

So far I've managed to rep Sarah, Cat and KD, but still can't rep Sandy and Becky. That old message of spread rep around before giving more to this user and I haven't even repped you both for ages??!!

Don't know what's going on?! :confused:

And now I've got Becky following me around still accusing me of being ungrateful and I haven't even done anything!

She's stalking me!! Please help!! She's a bunny boiler - I just know it!! :eek::eek::D

You have to give it to about 10-20 other people before you can give it to the same person again...

Now heres the other thing... you can rep as much as you want all day long... BUT... only the first 10 count towards other people's reputation.

All these complicated rules of course to make sure its not abused :p

Pierce

Has the wee pop up window then after youve done 10 not come up anymore?? Ive had that a few times that Ive used all my rep up & to try again in 24 hours

Can the 'spread it around' limit be lowered at all? Some people who rarely give rep find that when they want to rep a good post they can't as it might be by someone who they previously repped. Then they have to give rep to others JUST to rep the post they want!

bunny boiler..........oh my god!!!!!!! i dont even know if i want to share a room with you anymore in liverpool! i cant believe were rowing over rep points!!!!!!!!!!!!