• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Pray For My Dad

branmelis773

My I ask you all to send postive and healing thoughts to my dad.
He is in the ICU with MANY MANY broken bones and a bruised lung. Thank the lord he will recovery but its going to be a long painfull road.

He was ran off the road while out riding his Harley Thursday but a punk who had followed him and harrassed him for MILES. They arrested the guy and are charging him with attempted murder.
Please pray Justice will prevail and my dad has a shift recovery.
Thank you all
<3 Brandi

My thoughts are with you and your dad and all of your family! People can be so nasty!
I hope he recovers well and quickly.
Sending lots of virtual hugs xxx

Of course we will, God Bless and thinking of you All... sending a huge hug to you xxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your poor dad!

Our thoughts and prayers are most definatly with him, thinking of you and your family right now.

Xxx

thAGINASNAG20283429-vi.jpg

Sending positive vibes and healing wishes from a fellow biker xxx

Wishing him strength and health.
Lynne x

So sorry to hear such terrible news...you, your dad and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Lets hope justice is done.... x

My uncle lost a leg in a motor cycle accident so I really do sympathise with you and your family. He made a full recovery though and they were able to re-attach the leg. Your Dad is in my thoughts and prayers - I hope he makes a swift recovery x

I am so very sorry to hear about your poor Dad Brandi...it is just horrendous what some people are capable of... what is the world coming too!

Sending prayers and wishing your Dad a speedy recovery and also sending prayers to give you strength to cope with this as it is beyond words.

Thoughts are with you hun X

Thank you everyone for all your kind words & prayers.
My dad is having a hard day, so please keep the prayers coming.
I told my mom you were all sending love & prayers & she want you all know she really appricates it & its nice to know there's so many good people out there. Especially when someone intentionally did this to my dad! Sometimes I find it hard to have faith in humanity.
Thank you all..it means a lot to me & that I can share your thoughts & prayers with my entire family.
xoxo
Brandi

Back