• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plus size clothing;where's the best place to buy it?

Asda goes up to size 24, and the clothes are very inexpensive. ;-) ... I just bought a lovely coat. You can also shop online.

yoursclothing.co.uk thats where i get all my clothes from there so modern and very reasonable price as well. there far better than evans ,as evans clothes are to old and frumpy looking .

Thanks all some good ideas here - can't wait to be much thinner and to be able to "choose" clothes rather than buy the only thing that will fit xx

i have one of thoes pot money boxes that you have to smash to get open thats my new clothes fund :) i will be like a mad woman going into any shop without feeling embarased to be in there :ashamed0005:.
hope your all having a anice weekend xx

I have another couple of places thay I buy from online - they are expensive but nice if for a special event. First of all is Box2 - great linens etc, Secondly is (and please forgive the spelling) Spirito Antargio and thirdly is Grey & Osborne. Like I said they are expensive but good quality and worth a look.

I tend to buy from New Look's 'Inspire' range, Next's online Plus Size range, www.very.co.uk - both their 'So Fabulous' and 'South' ranges, and my absolute fave? www.asos.com and their new 'Curve' section.

ive been shopping in (yours ) for years now & now its on line too,there great clothes.

Everyones put the ones I was going to put.

I sold my plus size stuff on Ebay and it went like hot cakes.

I've noticed lots of high street stores do a plus size range - but have a very small selection.

And don't advertise the fact so there's always loads in the sales.

M&S was my favourite but I think you can only get it online - and Per Una goes up to a 22.

When I was size 34 it was Evans and the JD Williams group - I would look at the Littlewoods group but didn't like the quality and loved La Taillisime when I could afford it

xx

Back