• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

POPPET ran away!!!!!!!

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
Hubby had a day off so took our Poppet for a walk this morning to the usual playing field-she's been a bit reluctant to leave me at home since I was in hospital but off they trotted

Just as they were about to leave the field a young Jack Russel pup decided to give Poppet the run around (just wanted to nip her ankles:chores016:lol)
Anyway hubby had to leg after her:bliss:-good job he's fit! He found her half way home sat waiting for him:doggy:having crossed a main road:eek::eek::eek:

Now she's sleeping it off:snoopyhouse:

We've had her 6 years(she's about 10)-a rescue mongrel and a bit ferral so no road sense - hubby knew there'd be no point in coming home without her:rolleyes:so is breathing a big sigh of relief:D

I will try & post some more pictures of her later-just going to PetsRus to get some more flea medication

So glad she got home safely. A few months ago our Westie (Oscar) dissapeared out the back gate when OH was putting out the bins (I was in the bath) we were frantic trying to find him after I got dried and dressed. We looked everywhere we could think of. About an hour later received a call from vets he had been run over on the dual carriageway; but fortunately the traffic was pretty slow due to rush hour.

To cut a long story short he only suffered mild concussion and a small cut near his nose - he was so lucky.

Very glad we had him tagged when he was younger otherwise would never had known.

Really pleased that Poppet is okay. I know dogs in some ways can be just as much a worry as kids.

Take Care and Poppet x

Love Kat x

Naughty Poppet!! Glad that she is safe and well though.
I love her name by the way x
Steph xx

My daughter loves her cats and dog she sent me a tex last night Mum just putting out the bins, do i put cats in green or brown. Loved it

Oh close shave. Glad Poppet survived to tell the tale. xx

so glad that poppet was ok, i think we worry about our pets as much as we do our kids dont we.
wendy, which bin did she pick, hard one that, lol

Poppet about 5 years ago!

-we now know why she couldn't be bothered to send the Jack Russel pup on its way-she had a flea infestation-I knew she was due for some more"spot on" I was just too late-which is annoying 'cos I managed to get 4 bites on my tummy which I could of done without at the mo-
Kept telling Hubby I'd run off too if he upset me!!!

Attachments

• STA60011.jpg
    STA60011.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 40
Dogs dont you just love em ! If you saw me on a walk people laugh, i have my lovely girl, then i have my big lurcher who is my foster who has hip dyplasia, then the smallest yappiest terrier you could possibly imagine, who is also a foster because she had pups recently so we go home to them aswell she may be a pain in the rear but she made absolutely gorgeous puppies so that must count for something................

Back