• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Portion sizes

happy days

Hi
I had gastric bypass in feb and have lost 100lbs so far which iam really happy with but can anyone giv me sum ideas on what and how much they eat on a daily basis.
Thanks

1 weetabix and a banana,tin tuna for lunch,chicken thigh 1 small new potato small spoon veg and gravy for tea,cheese and crackers some fruit for snacks.Worryingly I can eat cake and biscuits or trifle with no dumping!However I have a very good restriction so hope it helps keep me on the straight and narrow!

Luckily iam not a big cake fan so never been tempted to try. Thanks sounds about the same as iam eating. Just never sure weather iam havin enough or too much.

1 weetabix and a banana,tin tuna for lunch,chicken thigh 1 small new potato small spoon veg and gravy for tea,cheese and crackers some fruit for snacks.Worryingly I can eat cake and biscuits or trifle with no dumping!However I have a very good restriction so hope it helps keep me on the straight and narrow!

Dumping is something that is worrying me, what it would be like and how it affects people (know that everyone can be different) and what to do if it happens. I have been told that you need to avoid certain foods, high in sugar, fat etc - all the naughtly stuff really. ;)

I wont try any sugar at all, not even tempted. Not because I am scared of dumping, well I am obviously but I'm more scared of not dumping! If I dont have that deterrant I'm scared my love of cakes and chocolate will steer me off my path! x

Iam exactly the same Mandy wont risk eating it as i dont want to dump.Ive saw someone dumping before and it wasnt pleasent.x

Back