• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op protein intake??

slimpip

Hi folks, I'm having a sleeve 2 weeks today and am trying to get organised and sort of help my other half out as he's trying to help bless him. We are trying to work out what sort of foods are going to be ok to puree and beyond that, I've been looking at kids ready meals for soft food stage, things such as fish pie, but can you help me understanding the labels as I'm trying to work out what kind of protein v carbs levels are ok and which tip the balance into being unhealthy for my needs. Sorry if that's a daft question, i'd appreciate any help XX

Yeah we've got that in hun thanks. Just wondering about the nutrition labels, for example if something had 15grams of protein and 25grams of carbs is that ok? Or what is the ideal balance, what should I be looking for? X

Yeah we've got that in hun thanks. Just wondering about the nutrition labels, for example if something had 15grams of protein and 25grams of carbs is that ok? Or what is the ideal balance, what should I be looking for? X

Our dietician recommends to aim for a least 70g of protein a day,I've had a bypass though x

yeah i have the same guidelines 60-70grams a day, don't worry, i'm just trying to decifer the balance between different nutritional values xx

Back