• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouch test for me so advice needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tink75

I have just had my surgiversary and I am nearly 10 stone lighter - however - my eating is a little out of control at the moment. Slipped slightly back into comfort eating. Been feeling really rubbish for the past couple of weeks - doctor says this is because I am 9 weeks late for my vitamin B12 jab :0(. You know how it goes start exercising and gain weight and that is enough to send me on a food spiral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did warn me at the gym that I would gain initially but it doesn't stop you feeling agitated about it - if only they knew how it feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I have decided to have a bit of detox and have a go at the pouch test to get me back on the straight and narrow. Just wondered what people's personal experiences are with it. So far it 11.55am and I have had a glass of milk and I feel fine. TBH I dont really feel proper hunger just head hunger when I know it is time to eat. Has anyone on here manage to do it and if yes was it successful??????????????? What did you eat? What problems did you find? Will write and let you know how I am getting on during the 5 days x

Back