• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone up for doing the 5 day pouch test next week

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi, Salski mentioned doing the five day pouch test next week which made me think about doing it myself. I cant start till wednesday but it would be great if a few of us did it together.

There is a sticky from Phatgirl about the five day pouch test if anyone wants to read up on it.

Not much point me doing it yet, as I am only 5 weeks post Op and still losing weight. but this is helpful though...

[YOUTUBE]W0KitGTBeng[/YOUTUBE]

lol I am up for it ROFL

Count me in for a Monday start (err, that's tomorrow folks). I'm starting to see myself slide into a carb cycle and I'ld like to kick that monster to the kerb before it gets a grip. I'm sorta looking forward to the all liquids stage because then I can indulge in my favourite protein concoction - Protein Chai Tea - all hot, spicy, sweet and very satisfying. Will keep you posted on how I get on.

can i do it? im 12 weeks post op? x

can i do it? im 12 weeks post op? x

Kirsty, In my opinion 12 weeks is too soon to be considering the 5DPT. The purpose of the 5DPT is to reintroduce the restriction that is felt when we are newly post op. You should still have very good restriction at your stage.

I am starting it tomorrow! I am hoping it might help me to start losing weight again. I stopped losing weight almost a year ago and I still need to lose another 4 stone. I am getting very depressed and frustrated because no matter what I have tried I can not lose a single pound!

Keep us posted on how you get on! what are you eating tomorrow?

First day almost done - I had a protein shake for breakfast and lunch - a chicken oxo at lunch - dinner I had cream of mushroom soup and of course water, water, water throughout the day............

Can the five day pouch test be posted somewhere we can have access to it at a later stage please

First day almost done - I had a protein shake for breakfast and lunch - a chicken oxo at lunch - dinner I had cream of mushroom soup and of course water, water, water throughout the day............

Wah hey - Good on ya hun! Excellent x

Back