• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Prague Beauty

Hiya Hun
I have been trying to find out more about this company, but unfortunatly not.. no reviews anywhere also their facebook page has no updates since 2010!! So i decided to use cosmetic bliss instead as far more reccomendations.... xx

have to say that ive never heard of them, but that maybe because they only do the wrap and thats not what i want. I too am going with cosmetic bliss, heard nothing but great things from them

They do the sleeve, band, bypass and wrap hun. I emailed them, they were pleasant enough but dont so enough sleeves per year for me to pursue them further, only 30.

They do the sleeve, band, bypass and wrap hun. I emailed them, they were pleasant enough but dont so enough sleeves per year for me to pursue them further, only 30.
oh right, i only looked on the site, well good luck in your search :) xxx

Thanks, i'd love to go with cb but its the flight to brno. Stansted and luton would be a nightmare to get to from here. I wish they collected from prague!!

ohhh i had no idea u are in prague!!! have you looked at secret surgery? they are based there xxx

Hi I found a few reviews

Prague Beauty's service cost a fraction of what a UK operation would have cost, the standards required for plastic surgeons in Czech are
higher than UK and the care was excellent. I was treated as an individual and we were very well looked after: met at the airport, had a
personal nurse while recovering, when I needed sleeping pills in the hotel after the operation I called their 24 hour number and the
pills were delivered to the hotel for me. The operation and recovery went exactly as they described and I was very satisfied with the
result. People said "You're looking well, have you been on holiday?" I only wish I had accepted the upper eyelid lift at the same time,
as the surgeon suggested - I didn't particularly notice that I needed it at the time but he was right! I found it especially reassuring
that they guaranteed that if anything went wrong and follow up was needed, there would be no charge. They had English links, and a very
English "feel" about the website so I felt that it was less "foreign" for me.

That's one x

And another

I chose Czech Rep because of high standard of qualifications, and PB because I felt I could trust them: they were UK based, their
website was informative, with Q&As from many satisfied customers planning to go again, and followup (3%)was covered in cost, so I
figured they must have a good success rate to have been in business a while. Responses to Qs were immediate, English fluent. I was able
to choose a convenient date to fit into a busy schedule: 6 days including travel. The cost included all travel and hotel ,which they
arranged (simple!) and we were met at the airport by friendly contacts who looked after us the whole time. Hotel afterwards was fine and
we had a number to call for immediate assistance. The surgeon, anaesthetist and nurse were very competent and kind. The surgeon did not
have much English, but as our minder was translating, this did not matter. The surgeon was a professor in cosmetic surgery at a teaching
hospital, so of excellent experience. The clinic was a tiny place with two beds, and I was glad to have a companion with me or I would
have felt a bit alone. I believe that when they have two or three people in the same week they use a bigger clinic. The operation was a
great success and healed in the time predicted (4 weeks for swelling to disappear completely, but looked ok in 2.5-3 weeks). How does it
feel immediately afterwards? I couldn't open my mouth fully or chew very much for a few days, and it gradually got back to normal over 3
weeks. The stitching behind my ears itched and felt hot while the initial bandaging was on (5 days) which was helped by paracetamol and
sleeping pills but there was no pain as such. It *is* quite a big operation and you do feel a bit fragile for a couple of weeks, so plan
nothing very energetic for a month. You have to wear the supportive bandage for the necklift most of the time for a fortnight - take it
off to shower and wash hair. The results are well worth the temporary discomfort. Friends have remarked "you're looking well!" - but
don't notice that I have had anything "done". I just look refreshed and natural. I am really pleased!

X

TBH my head is all over the place with WLS. I really have gone off the idea of going abroad, and especially the CR, after what happened to poor Polly :(

I would consider Alvarez but Mexico is just too far (i dont have the time for the travelling), I dont fancy Secret Surgery in Poland, Belgium maybe a possibility as i can go by train, but the prices arent much below this country. I am considering my local provider again, even though i cant afford it. Its a nightmare working it in with kids (single mum, and youngest hates staying with other people) and work (self employed, so i dont get holiday/sick pay, and lose a whole months' earnings and risk losing annoyed clients).

if i had the money, id have a bypass at home, but hey i aint lol xxx

I think i may ring CB tomorrow, just to see if there would be any chance of being collected from prague airport :) xx
hey youve got nothing to lose honey :) good luck xxx

Thank you Caren, you never know, i may end up going with cb in the end! August is when i am aiming for, you?? xxx
as soon as my mums garage is sold lol bless her :) xxx

Back