• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet headcahe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iinklii

Hello
any advice for me, I'm day 2 of my pre op diet ~1000 cals, and have got such a hungry headache.
Cheers Lizzy

I am no expert but it could be carb withdrawal and u gone into ketosis......just an idea......will pass after about 3 days

all the best and good luck

mejulie xxx

hello
any advice for me, i'm day 2 of my pre op diet ~1000 cals, and have got such a hungry headache.
Cheers lizzy

also it could be lack of fluids make sure you drink 2 litres a day minimum more if you can manage it. The more fluids you drink the more you flush away the unwanted toxins

good luck with it Lizzie..I'll be starting mine properly on Sunday/Monday but have decided to do the milk pre op diet as I've never calorie counted for donkeys years and know I would be stuck on day 1 :eek::eek::eek:

Yvonne xx

Good luck with the diet Lizzy I think the others are right either carb withdrawal symptoms or not enough fluids drink regularly and this will help keep you hydrated and help keep your tum full

Love Jay xx

This is very common, and Di's right it normally goes after a few days. lots of fluids helps most, but take paracetemol if you need to.

Hope the headache goes soon - i agree with all the above comments they are all good experienced losers so they know the ropes very well. Take care and i hope everything gets better for you

It gets easier as the days go on. I had to do it for three weeks, allowed two days off now back on it again until Weds, but I found after about four/five days they hunger pangs went and on my two days of normal food I couldn't eat a lot.

Make sure your drinking lots of fluid though and taking those vitamins.

Back