• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PinkLizzy

purplefluffything

I had a txt from Lizzy earlier this evening,
Just short and to the point that she had had surgery and was very tired.
I told her to sleep and rest.
(For those that may not remember Lizzy should have had surgery two weeks ago, she was in hospital the day of surgery waiting to go down when she was told it was cancled )
So Im sure you will all be like me and be very happy for her. :553:
Here's to your new life Lizzy :bestwishes:
Hugs xx

I am pleased for her....she must have been devastated before...but at least now she can't start her new life on the losing side.

Please give her my besh wishes for a super speedy recovery.

~hugs~

great news that she did not get cencelled again, give her my best wishes please

i was gutted for her when the op got cancelled that would have to be everyones worst nightmare! so pleased for her that its over, heres to a speedy recovery.

Great new about her op. I hope she has a speedy recovery. Zxx

How awful it must have been to have the op cancelled after getting her hopes up. Glad she has had the op and is on the mend!!!

Had a long text chat with her yesterday evening - she was on general surgical ward and hoping to be discharged today - very upbeat that she had it done and had just had half a mug of tomato soup!

Just had txt from Lizzy, said Caroline visted her in hospital that was very nice of you, also it must have been nice for Lizzy to chat with someone who knew what she was feeling; I bet you both had a good natter about your ops comparing scars ;)

She said she was home but feeling very weak. the good thing is she is managing soup like you said Caroline, think she had Mushroom this evening.
Best wishes Lizzy Can't wait to see you back here giving all of us hopefuls the details of what we may have to come :D

Don't forget plenty of rest.
Hugs xx

Hi although i dont know Lizzy i just want to congratulate her on having her op and hope she has a speedy recovery xx

Back