• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op Letter wording???

Porpo

Hi all,
I have an appointment for a pre op on Tuesday (i hope). My letter doesnt actually say its for pre op it just says with the barriatric nurse. Could this still be pre op or is it likely to be something else. I was advised verbally that it was pre op but then something someone said makes me think its not going to be that simple. I dont want to get all excited and then be let down.... again....

Net
x

Hi hun soz cant help ya as i have no idea what the procedures are as i am not that far along, but i would presume if u r told it is ur pre op then that is most prob what it is.
Maybe give them a call tomorrow that way u will know 100% what the app is for.
Take care hun and have a good day xxx

I was told (by Dr. Hartland at Walsall Manor) that my appointment on the 17th April would be my first pre-op. When I got there, I filled in a medial questionnaire and had MRSA swabs done.
Then ... NOTHING! (except a long wait).
I have since had a letter giving me two pre-op appointments for the 9th and 20th October.
I think every hospital is slightly different, though. Which hospital are you under?

Back