• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op starts today!!! Two weeks till the big day!!!

good luck Amy, my surgery is just 5 days after you so I start my pre op diet tomorrow.

My pre op is due to start saturday but I am going to start thursday instead to try and limit the damage im causing by eating everything in site this week! Have been to buy the slimfasts from tesco on special so im ready to rock n roll come thursday ! x

Good luck Amy with the rest of your pre-op. All the best with your op hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery so we can read all about your journey.

Go to bed for 2 weeks!!MMM heaven lots of books slimfast cups of tea and the telly!

Day four of my pre op diet and i am still starving! I am already sick of slimfast. Really having to just choke it down. :( Oh, and bought some meal replacement bars today as i can substitute one shake for a bar. Well let me tell you it was like chewing on very slightly chocolatey cardboard!!! Yuck! I wont lie to anyone about to start this pre op diet. It is HARD and i am struggling. :(

Hi Amysbypass,
You are not alone..........
Well done for the past 4 days.Mia

Back