• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Cooker Never Looked So Clean - Pre-Op Starts Tomorrow!

kurvykaren

So our pre-op diet starts tomorrow! (me and Hubby Lee are both having bypasses on 21 Feb).

So I've just made up our 5 shakes for the day - isn't it great when cooking your meals is so quick! lol. The supa dupa fancy blender my lovely Mum got us for Christmas is great - it shakes, blends, purees and about 5 other options, including cake mixing but I won't be having any of that in a hurry - just hit the button and it does it all for you!

And so I thought I'd give my hob a final clean over. It's a ceramic and you can literally see your face in it! I'll just have to dust it over every day now for the next few weeks at least. (I did the oven last week!)

Although Lee has called me tonight (it's Pool league games on Monday nights) and the one woman on the team has made us both a cupcake as they know we're on Slimfast from tomorrow, and the landlady at the pub even asked him to choose the team meal for tonight as it'll be his last for a while - bless them both. So now I've got to sit up and wait for my cup cake to arrive - oh I'm sure I'll manage that hardship! lol

I'll give you an update if I haven't passed out with hunger tomorrow night!

Take care all

Hugs x x x

hi Karen
I started on the slim fast today, the ready made ones though. Loving the latte flavour, not impressed with the raspberry! Not sure I've had enough other fluids - must try harder! Completely forgot about the bovril and the jelly so can't be that hungry LOL! Feeling very positive, hope it lasts! Best of luck to you & Lee.

Karen and Lee - Good Luck and Best wishes to you both as you await your surgery. Enjoy your cupcakes and I`m pleased that you have each other to go through it all with.

You may get fed up with the shakes (drinks) after a few days, but hang on in there - it will get better; and by the time you have surgery, your bodies will have adapted to it!

I will be following both of your journies with interest, we don`t often get husband and wife being done at the same time; and you`re lucky that you have each other.

Look forward to meeting you both on the losers bench!

Take care xx

Love Kat x

Wooohooooo good luck to you both for your pre-op diet :D Its not easy but so worth it ......enjoy your cupcake :D XX

It must be so cool going through the same thing together - it means one of you can support the other if any one feels down, and both can keep pushing each other.

When are your surgery dates?
oh..and enjoy the cupcake !
xxx

Best of luck to you both,hang on in there all worth it in the end!

Best wishes with the slimfast diet. And congratulations on the clean cooker!

best of luck to you both, its great that you can support each other, enjoy your cup cake. oh and can you come and clean my cooker for me please. lol. hugs xxxx

yeah! sending you some positive vibes!

You'll both SPANK it!

Good luck to you both, it's brilliant that you have each other for support.

I am a week into mine and my husband says I am like a bear with a sore head

But 10lb down a week into the pre op diet keeps spurring me on

Sue

Back