• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op today....WOOP

djbp98

Wants to crunch
Well today is the final leg of my journey, the pre-op! I'm so excited that I feel sick, I just hope I can keep off the loo for the 2hr journey I have to make :sick0019: (sorry too much information I know!). Wonder if they'll give me a date there and then, or if I have to wait for a letter???? Can't believe I'm here after what feels like eternity......bring it on!!!! :D

Good luck! I hope you get your date very soon!

Hope you get your date! fingers crossed :)

Thanks everyone for all the good luck messages. Well I'm back now, and found out from the ecg I DO have a heart, (I asked for a copy to prove it to my partner lol!). I had bloods, ecg, height, weight, blood pressure, peak flow, dietician, 2 questionnaires and anaethitist....PHEW! It was quite funny, there was a little post-it note on my file saying I was the healthiest person in quite a while!!!! God, there's some days I don't feel it...lol! I didn't get my date (boo), but they did say that I should hear very soon now....fingers x'd!

glad all went well for you but sorry you didnt yet get a date, fingers crossed it wont be soon xx

Hi glad your appointment went well and you are healthy. I doubt you would have to wait too long as you have seen the anaesthetist. Good luck.

Back