• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp diet

emma ruth

hiya every1 its day 4 of pre opp diet its going well i hope but im a bit worried because a lady said on her post sorry not sure of her name that she went down for a gastric bypass and they give her the sleeve because the liver never went down enough so im just wondering what is the sleeve never really knew it excisted just incase it happens to me can any1 help please xxxxxxx

A sleeve gastrectomy is when the stomach is separated to leave you with a banana-shaped stomach, based on a restrictive rather than malabsorptive element, as the intestines remain intact. It has the same success-rate as a RNY weight-loss wise, between 50 - 70% ish. There are lots of very successful sleevers on here, so in the unlikely event it did happen, you certainly won't be any worse off xxx

thanks angie i was given a book off my surgeon but it had nothing in about a sleeve iv got i week to go till my surgery and im sooooo nervous is this normal to have thoughts like this im such a baby haha xx

Awe bless u emma, ur not a baby is quite natural to feel like you are , I dont think I have come across anyone who hasnt felt like you are now. So I hate too break the news too you but your completely normal lmao..... Wishing u all the best and it all be over before u know it and space for you will be reserved on the losers bench xxx

ahhh thanks blue diamond lol loving the name i ll keep you posted if i cry or not pmsl xxx

hiya christine77 im on the diabetic pre opp diet its not that bad im coping canny well so far and my blood sugars has gone down to 6 . 4 xxx

Back