• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp diet need a little help

christine1957

i have just got my pre opp booklet from srh, i have not even got a date for opp so why send the booklet out now, i have been on the waiting list for under 3 month was told 6 month wait, but anyway the first is the milk diet is says they like you to follow this one. but im sick at the thought of milk on its own. diet 2 you can follow this one if you can not have milk one so this is the one i will be doing. just like to no if any one has done this one, it says lunch i can have small portion lean meat , fish cottage cheese, or 1 egg salad what would you call a salad just lettuce toms spring onions celery is this just a small portion or as much as you need . and it says veg with dinner what veg can you have as i read someware it was no root veg and can you still have oxo any advice will be welcome thank you in advance from a very nervous christine x

Last edited:
With the salad, just stick to vegetables, no mayo like coleslaw or rice or pasta salad. As long as you stick to it you'll be fine. I did 4 tins of ww soup and 4 Muller lite yogurts a day if I remember rightly. Every hospital seems to have a different opinion on pre-op diets but they all work if you stick to them.

Good luck and hope you get your date soon.

Kate x

Back