• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 days into milk diet and lost 1 stone!!!

yes my partner taking me to away friday night till saturday and don't know where surprise xx

how you feeling , i am very nervous but excited at the same time ,

i been feeling lightheaded to day though to be honest hope it normal xx

yeah i think thats coz we aint eatting much and not used to it lol
im feeling in a bit of a state really just keep crying and worring just want it done now the next 2 weeks are gonna drag so much are u gonna eat food on ya last night or stay on ya diet lol

Good luck with the ops Sammy & Tracey. Hope all goes well and you are recovering.

sammyc said:
yeah i think thats coz we aint eatting much and not used to it lol
im feeling in a bit of a state really just keep crying and worring just want it done now the next 2 weeks are gonna drag so much are u gonna eat food on ya last night or stay on ya diet lol

I have wrote letters to all my family in friends and know it may sound silly , I know what you mean I been crying a lot too ,

I am going to be sticking to pre op diet write up to day of surgery Hun , I think it best too as won't throw these two weeks of hard work down the drain lol,

Well I wish u all the best hunni , keep me posted and I let you know how it all goes xxxx Tracey xx

loubyl00 said:
Good luck with the ops Sammy & Tracey. Hope all goes well and you are recovering.

Thanks Hun , hope u start to feel better soon xxxx

i have wrote letters to all my family in friends and know it may sound silly , i know what you mean i been crying a lot too ,

i am going to be sticking to pre op diet write up to day of surgery hun , i think it best too as won't throw these two weeks of hard work down the drain lol,

well i wish u all the best hunni , keep me posted and i let you know how it all goes xxxx tracey xx

yeah me too my freands wanna take me out the night b4 but ive said no !!!!!
Let me know how it goes hun add me on facebook if u have it x
IVE ALSO WROTE LETTERS TO EVERYONE THE HARDEST ONE IS MY LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD GIRL I CANT WRITE THAT ONE YET ITS KILLING ME EVEN THINKING OF IT NOW IM CRYING I JUST DONT WANNA LEAVE HER !!!

sammyc said:
yeah me too my freands wanna take me out the night b4 but ive said no !!!!!
Let me know how it goes hun add me on facebook if u have it x
IVE ALSO WROTE LETTERS TO EVERYONE THE HARDEST ONE IS MY LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD GIRL I CANT WRITE THAT ONE YET ITS KILLING ME EVEN THINKING OF IT NOW IM CRYING I JUST DONT WANNA LEAVE HER !!!

Don't have you on Facebook what you name Hun you can add me it Tracey Moneypenny xxx

im on day 12 of my slimfast milk diet for my opp in 13 days and i weighted myself this morning and ive lost a stone feel really pleased i know the pre opp diet is for liver and not really weight loss but im so happy its given me a real boast
i still feel low and worried about my opp and now i dont wanna leave my house for next 13 days on case i catch a bug or cold and have to cancelle my opp so im so so so bored !!!!!
but i did just get my new ministry of sound pump it up dance work out dvd in the post this morning so ill be doing that in a bit its great coz i have a 2 year old little girl that thinks we are dancing so she does it with me lol
so its fun for her too not so sure about the people that live under me they must think im gonna come though there roof lol:8855:
well done :happy096:

Back