• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre opp

jo bow

hi every can i just what dose pre op diet consist of and how long do you have to do it for im at sunderland under dr small thanks
jo x

Sorry hun, i don't know have not got that far yet. Best of luck someone else will be able to tell you about pre op diets

differs on your health i think i got a booklet with it all in from sunderland i can have 2-3 pints of milk a day low fat yoghurts and veg soup 1 a day with no potatoes tea and coffee and sugar free juice u can only use sweetners in ya tea and coffee valaries i think hospital

I love milk, I drink it all the time. And always semi-skimmed, but that milk diet would send me insane.

So glad I only had the 1000cals/low fat diet. It was amazingly easy to follow and I enjoyed everything I ate :)

differs on your health i think i got a booklet with it all in from sunderland i can have 2-3 pints of milk a day low fat yoghurts and veg soup 1 a day with no potatoes tea and coffee and sugar free juice u can only use sweetners in ya tea and coffee valaries i think hospital

this was the diet I had to do from Sunderland aswell x

Back