• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pureed?

chillie

Hi everyone,I am due to start puréed stage tomorrow,I have had bypass,just wondering if any one has good ideas/tips for food, I really don't like mashed potatoe,any help greatly appreciated,thanks,chillie xxx

Im on pureed at min n im having mash with gravy or cheese sauce, soup, soft scrambled egg with tomato sauce or yogurt I'm also having NAS Jelly just for something sweet

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I loved Heinz big/chunky soups puréed when I was on that stage. As long as you can purée it with a blender, you can eat it. Remember to keep it low fat/sugar though :)

you can eat anything as long as you puree it like ready cooked meals big soups i didnt like puree food so i stuck to mash and minced beef in gravy, scrambled eggs, ready break, fruit smoothies, hope this helps x

chillie said:
Hi everyone,I am due to start puréed stage tomorrow,I have had bypass,just wondering if any one has good ideas/tips for food, I really don't like mashed potatoe,any help greatly appreciated,thanks,chillie xxx

I had a lot of the Big Soups, cauli cheese, swede/carrot with gravy, curry etc.

Rice pudding? Blended soups. I don't like mash potato either but I did smash with cheese for a good few weeks!

Maybe mashed sweet potato, swede, butternut squash? If you roast them first with nice seasoning it should be lovely. (I used to make it when I was weaning the children, and had a few sneaky mouthfuls too, and its lovely!)

I got a load of tins in that I liked; curry, stews etc and blended them up. Or blended up what my family were having.

Back