• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Drinking

SanDiego

Hi,

I'm new here and was just wondering if any1 else here has had major major issues w drinking. I had my surgery in 03 at the age of 17. I'm 26 now and my drinking has gotten horrific. I don't have contact w my new doctor but my husband is in the military so I have access to other doctors. Any tips on how to stop drinking and the cravings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi and welcome

Transfer addiction is a fairly common occurence. You really need to seek proper medical advice to help you with this.

Good luck x

I mirror what Maz said. x x

hope u can sort it out xx

Well done for recognising the problem. I hope you speak to your doctor about this as they will be in the best position to help you.

I cant really say more than what has been said already hun... but you recognising that there is a problem is certainly a step in the right direction. Make n pointment with one of these doctors you have access to speak to them about your issues as you may need some professional help to sort it out. best of luck hun xx

Back