• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rank Breath!

Fading Grace

Fading Away
Oh my days! Ever since my op, I always have a rank taste in my mouth, I've been told this is due to various reason such as my body being in ketosis and that the food in the stomach doesn’t break down easily which leads to bad breath. People who are following high protein diet also experience bad breath. :yuk:
Well the great news is apart from doing all the usual like breathing your teeth often and drinking plenty of water, I have discovered this amazing sugar free mouth mist! It's an absolute life safer and I thought I'd share it with those of you who have this problem and have never heard of it :D

LISTERINE® POCKETMIST® ORAL CARE MIST | LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash | Kills plaque, gingivitis, and bad-breath germs.

I got mine from eBay and Amazon also sell it

hotcathy33

OMG i did not realise this was due to the surgery! i just have this constant bad taste not the bad breath but i'm very consious that my breath smells as bad as it tastes!! so thanks for this info. I'm onto it!!

chrisa

I can't say I have noticed much myself about my mouth or breath but my daughter always says i smell like sour milk, is that what you can smell n taste? I always tell her its my op, what about down below i always find after peeing and i must say we shower and or bath at least 2 times aday but still smell a little do you think this is just an extension of the bad breath just at the other end of the system? x Sounds logical to me but my lot look at me as if i'm daft when i say stuff like that. x