• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the time has finally arrived xx

luv2bskinny

well i have finished sorting all my house out cleaning, washing, ironing the lot, its spotless ha my hospital bag is at the door for me going in2 hospital 2morrow for my sleeve op at sunderland:clap:

i dont no if i am scared or excited bout the whole thing but i do no i just cant wait til its over nd done wif so i can get on with my life

thanxs to every1 on the site that has helped me along my wls journey nd when i am finally home nd resting i wil updates you on how it went nd how i am

thanxs again xx

oh good luck luv, hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery :) xxx

Good luck tomorrow both of you xx

I hope it all goes well for you both. A speedy recovery and can't wait to hear your experiences! Xx

Good luck to you both and wish you a quick recovery x

Good Luck to you both x

Good luck to both of you ... gosh this October club is expanding big style :) Wishing you both the very best of luck for tomorrow xxx :):)

Good Luck and wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Good luck to you both :) x x

good luck to you both

Hope it all goes well for you both xxxx

Good luck to both of you xx

Yipeeeeee..!

I'm really excited for you chick. I wish you a quick recovery and know it's going to be the best thing you ever did:flowers:. I can't wait to hear from you when you're home. If you ever feel pi**sed off or are just randomly on a downer:cry:, cos it will happen, I think it's part of the process, come on here and have a rant. It really helps, I promise:character00148:. I'm now 3 months post op and have lost 3st 5lb:bliss:. My only bit of advice regarding post op diet is to stick to it by the letter and in 3 months you'll be walking on cloud nine :character00100:.
xxx​

thanxs every1 i am now home nd chillin, i am findin it a bit hard wif food nd wot not but i am sure i will soon get the grip of it xx

welcome back ;) ..... my turn next lol :D x x x

Back