• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

really disappointed

tink1974

Hi. As some of u know I was due to get my bypass today at heartlands. However I am flying home tomorrow morning without having op. There were no beds left. Sat from 8am until around 2. And then had to hang around to see if they could rebook. I will be back on 6th Jan. Thanks to everyone for their good luck messages and special thanks to charmaine for keeping in touch today. I really appreciate it. So not my time for losers bench but keep my seat warm. Lol x

OMG hun I am so sorry how annoying. Big hugs

Oh no, what a disappointing day for you to say the least.
I remember sitting in that waiting room from 8 in the morning till half one when I had my op and feeling so nervous.
Your time will soon come by again but I know thats not much consolation.
Big hugs x

I'm really sorry to hear you are delayed... Best of luck.

Awe no - You must be sooooo dissapointed ..............

I'm so sorry precious... what an awful day for you and all the days of building up to it... thinking of you and sending you the warmest humungous hug... love and thoughts Angel xxx

so sorry to hear this bad news x

Sorry to hear this Tink - keep your chin up and focus on Jan 6th. Pain I know but it will soon be here.

Linksi xx

Oh how awful for you I'm so sorry... not too long tho til the 6th Jan keep your chin up xx

How awful for you!How could that happen?no bed,the distance you have travelled?The expense of going back again?The emotional strain?So sorry....Maz x

OMG you made it from NI to England in this weather to be sent home again! God damn NHS wish they'd get it right for US!

So Sorry you had to go through all that
hopfully new year will bring a new YOU!

Reactions: Bev
Thanx everyone for your kind words. I am trying to stay positive ... Everything happens for a reason. I am not going to miss my kids Xmas plays now and will be able to enjoy Xmas with my family. Plus I am going to treat myself to a small Xmas dinner. I will check in again once I get home tomorrow.
You are all amazing with ur support... It really makes a difference xx

Aww Tink Im really sorry your op was delayed, you might know this happened to me too. I was sent home and had to go back after a week so I know exactly how you feel. You seem to be handling it quite well :D At least you can have a family Christmas first like you say :D XX

you must be absolutely gutted but hey ho you can have a nice meal at xmas knowing this is your last "overweight" one. Just imagine how good you will look and feel next year. It will be worth it. Good Luck. x

I'm so sorry this happened t you. It seems appalling after you've travelled so far. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and then your new date will soon be upon you.
Grace xxx

Back