• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

really disappointed

Awwww tink that's awful I know how u was looking forward to it sooo much and after coming all this way too but like the others have said January will soon b here, big hugs xxxx

Aw Tink that's terrible:(

I had to delay my op for 2 weeks due to a health problem-
- so I'm well impressed with your positive attitude

2011 is your year:)

Sorry to hear about the delay. I think your positivety shines through. I know I was devastated when it happened to me. Will the hospital pay for your return flight etc?

Enjoy the Christmas plays, songs and dinner.

love and hugs

Rebirthxxx

sorry to hear about the delay

Disappointed - UPDATE

Thanks everyone - yep the health trust here in N.Ireland have paid for all flights, hotel accomm and taxis.... and now they are going to have to pay for it all over again. What a waste of our taxes.

As I said before, i am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. That reason happened this afternoon as soon as I got home. My father-in-law, who lives next door to us took a mini stroke. My hubby (their only child) has been at the hospital all day. So I am really glad that I wasnt stuck over in Birmingham. I would hate for my hubby to have to cope with this on his own and try to look after our 2 girls,

Sweety I totally agree with you about there being a reason. I'm so sorry to hear about your Father-n-law. I hope he gets better quickly.
Grace xxx

So sorry to hear about your Father in Law... and I always think most things happen for a reason... even though it's hard to see it sometimes... wishing him well and love to you and all of the family.... humungous hugs and love xxx

thanks everyone... i am just waiting to hear from hubby but at least his dad is in the right place to get treated.

hey tink how r u? hope ur feelin ok it was my pleasure keeping it touch im just sorri u never had ur op and we never got 2 meet :( we wil definetly meet wen u cum ova in the new year lots of hugs xxxxx

Back