• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Red Letter Day

charliegirl

Been to my GP this morning and have been taken off another of my blood pressure tablets! So chuffed....it was only a few weeks back I was taken off the first one. Have been feeling really light headed and could feel my heart racing every time I stood up so decided to check it myself first and it was really low again...my GP is delighted and reckons I will be off the last one within a year...so almost no BP meds, no cholestrol meds, no migraine meds.....less than six months in and things are looking so good....xx

Great news for you! Well done on all your hard work so far...it's definitely paying off! x

Well done Linda you should be proud of yourself,keep up the good work

(((hugs )))

Di xxx

wow linda you must be over the moon, i am so looking forward to the day that happens to me. reminds me of junkies being weened off, lol only we had no choice but to take them in the past

Hi Di yes its good to think I know longer need these tablets and just goes to show how quickly the body adapts to what we do to it....also need to report my bra size has gone down but not my cup size!! It was so good to see how happy my GP was and even better to come out without having yet another script shuffed in my hand....xx

Brilliant news Linda x

Back