• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Respect for Personal Diaries Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val

Committed Weight Loser
I want to start by saying I love banter as much as the next
BUT
there is a fine line:confused:

I think personal diaries are for progress encouragement and updating
I do not think that other members should use personal diaries as a chat box

I am a little dismayed to go to my diary and see several comments not even for me although just harmless banter between other members (They have been removed now by Admin)
PLEASE can I ask that we respect one another diaries if you want to banter flirt etc
please don't do it in my diary

I am taking my journey very seriously and appreciate constructive comments;)

To Everyone I would love for you to visit my daily dairy to help me in my journey and I in turn will endeavour to help you xxxxx:)

Last edited:
To be fair is was hardly disrespectful. It was a conversation about soup.
But I will take your comments on board and wish you well on the rest of your journey.

To be clear to everyone - lost what you like for me.

I won't be so precious.
I welcome the support/advice/conversation and understanding that this forum brings of like minded people.

And if talking about curried parsnips is flirting - I've been doing it wrong all these years.

I shall no longer comment on anything you post.
I apologise for entering into conversation.

Unbelievable.

That's the point..YOU didn't comment to me for all the latest posts:(

To be fair is was hardly disrespectful. It was a conversation about soup.
But I will take your comments on board and wish you well on the rest of your journey.

I didn't say you were disrespectful I said that diaries should be repected..Thank you for understanding :(

I love to see your banter etc its very entertaining..
But I thank you for respecting my diary :)

I hope to have many more conversations with you and everyone else on our journeys xxxx:)

You're disrespecting your own diary by keep banging on about this now - so no more comments to me please.

I'd hate to offend you by commenting back.

Pathetic.

Tut Tut! and to think I like you...Am I not allowed a point of view, or is it the law according to Franky...;)
Oh no just checked ..it isn't:rolleyes:

Not Pathetic..just want comments in MY diary to be mainly addressed to to me or about a sensible subject...
maybe its just me and I didn't understand the meaning of a diary...

I have moved the banter off Minn's diary thread and deleted some of the posts.

You can continue the banter on this new thread.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/chit-chat/154601-curried-parsnip-da-boom-ting.html

We provide two chit-chat forums for off topic subjects one of which is a private chit-chat forum which can't be googled and we also have the flirt zone forum.

So you have plenty of other options without using someones thread or diary.

It takes time to learn how a forum works but you will get there...

I have moved the banter off Minn's diary thread and deleted some of the posts.

You can continue the banter on this new thread.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/chit-chat/154601-curried-parsnip-da-boom-ting.html

We provide two chit-chat forums for off topic subjects one of which is a private chit-chat forum which can't be googled and we also have the flirt zone forum.

So you have plenty of other options without using someones thread or diary.

It takes time to learn how a forum works but you will get there...

Thank you:)

Ha ha this thread is making me laugh. You might want a private blog if you don't want anyone else writing in it.

Little disturbed by this thread - surely it shouldn't have been necessary? Equally in future Minn, can I suggest you try pm'ing the person first - this seems to have escalated rather ridiculously from a simple request.

That said, not really sure why anyone has a problem with it. Its her diary, she asked for the banter not to continue on it - surely out of consideration for each other we should do that?

Its not like there's nowhere else you can do it.

Ha ha this thread is making me laugh. You might want a private blog if you don't want anyone else writing in it.

DEFINITION OF THE WORD DIARY...not A Blog

A daily record, especially a personal record of events, experiences, and observations; a journal.
A book for use in keeping a personal record, as of experiences.

hope this helps you tealovingsleever :)

I am locking this thread as I think all has been said that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back