• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No sex please - very personal

Hi Silversurfer, I totally agree with your comment that men (in that respect) think with their 2nd brain!!! But from a man's point of view, is having sex 2-3 times a week with their wife too little????
I think that is quite healthy and sufficient (time wise) considering we both work full time and have 2 small children.
xx
Your obvious hostility to my response tells me that you really do not understand men at all !
Fundermentally the difference between men and women, - men think with there second brain, and are visually stimulated rather than emotionally, sorry i know its not pleasant but its the facts.

Your absolutely right, any marriage takes working at.

Weight loss surgery is a very positive life changing thing and can (and in most cases bring happiness) though there are negatives that rarely get talked about, relationship issues, new found confidence, insecurity, mindset, self image etc etc !

Hi phatmomma, I would love to be close to my hubby and just have a cuddle curled up on the settee, but when I try that within a few minutes his hands would go travelling. In his head, it's the whole caboodle or nothing at all!!!
x x
I agree with SS on that point, apart from the lack of sex, everyone NEEDS to feel loved....

And take it from one woman who's husband left her for another woman. There are women out there who would love a good man and don't care if they break up a happy home.

BUT this doesn't mean you should 'put out', but a cuddle and a kiss is not such a hard thing to make him feel loved xx

Aint that the truth Jinkles!Why cant men just kiss and cuddle?Little head rears its ugly head and tells big head "Ay up time for some fun!"Nevermind by the time hes 60 he will be more interested in other things.Fishing,fishing and er fishing.Keeps him off my back(literally!)lol Maz x

Hi Silversurfer, I totally agree with your comment that men (in that respect) think with their 2nd brain!!! But from a man's point of view, is having sex 2-3 times a week with their wife too little????
I think that is quite healthy and sufficient (time wise) considering we both work full time and have 2 small children.
xx

No 2-3 times a week is good in my opinion, i've read that the hormones and chemicals released in the body during sex aid in weight loss as they stimulate different chemicals associated with the release of fat in the body....... Keep up the good work Jinkles ;)

Hi phatmomma, I would love to be close to my hubby and just have a cuddle curled up on the settee, but when I try that within a few minutes his hands would go travelling. In his head, it's the whole caboodle or nothing at all!!!
x x

Thats because he fancies the pants of you and cant get enough of you, you should feel happy he feels this way about you and lap it up !
And will add, if you think he's rampant now, imagine how he's going to be when your slim and even more sexy ! ;)

with 3 kids in tow he wont be able to pull anyone LOL]

I am thinking maybe a nice bubble bath ran for him for when he gets home from work, kids to bed early, nice meal, bottle of wine, dvd.

This is a dangerous thing to think, men dont think like this, especially when brain number 2 takes over.

Heres my advice - Stocking, heels, corset and nice thong or G string, get your hair and nails done and give him the full monty...........if that doesn't get his blood boiling then nothing will, if not then get a divorce and find yourself a younger man ! ;)

SS Haha - your not my fella are you ?
very strange if your not because you are on the very same wavelength as him. xx think i will wait for wls before i brave your advice and go for my dvd and comfy slippers lol xxxx

xx
OMG my o/h must be so greedy he gets it at least 5 times aweek :D no wonder im all ways a very happy bunny:rolleyes:

sarah please dont ever tell my husband lol x yes you must have 1 lucky man oh and far too much time on your hands x

sarah please dont ever tell my husband lol x yes you must have 1 lucky man oh and far too much time on your hands x
LOL with 3 boys 7,5,3 i really dont know were we get time we just do im very luck they sleep right through the night,plus there all at school/nursery in the mornings so i make that our time x x x x x;)

I have three also 7, 5 and almost 2, youngest doesnt sleep well so is in our bed if he wakes in the night and wont go to be till 9 - 10 at night otherwise he screams the house down, and hubby is always at work so after youngest finally goes to bed at 9 - 10 I just want a bit of me time and have a bath - drink or catch up on soaps lol....
ahh well kids arnt young forever x

thats true its all ways good to try and have some private time with hubby at least once a month goodluck once you start to feel better in yourself your sex drive will be back better than ever x x xx

SS Haha - your not my fella are you ?
very strange if your not because you are on the very same wavelength as him. xx think i will wait for wls before i brave your advice and go for my dvd and comfy slippers lol xxxx

No sadly not, but i think like a man and know what works for men, as i said ages back men are visually stimulated, women emotionally.
Dont worry, as i also said massive weight loss has its big advantages and your going to feel so different about your body and image and the advantge of more stamina :D........ he wont know whats going to hit him !

Back