• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Return to slender cookbook

JO28172

By carol Bowen ball. Cost me £9.95 plus postage only 3mth ago..as new condition. Offers? Inbox me x (ps great little box but my middle name is ready meal lol)

sorry hun already have it x

i'd like it lol, what u been offered?

Nothing as yet just thought I'd try here before sticking it on amazon...x

Ok penny x

At this rate I'll never be organised. If I pay you what you paid plus postage costs to get it to me would that be ok? If you don't mind messaging me then I can respond via my phone, laptops playing up.

Just sent you msg x

Fab x

I can't eat lamb. For years now shortly after eating lamb & well before it can really be digested I'm on the loo with the world disappearing down it (sorry tmi) the less graphic version I can liken it to is dumping. But as I only had my op last July it couldn't be that as such but over the years I have learnt to avoid it like the plague.

By carol Bowen ball. Cost me £9.95 plus postage only 3mth ago..as new condition. Offers? Inbox me x (ps great little box but my middle name is ready meal lol)

I have one too, used it mainly to see what I could have at each stage post op. Not tried any of the other stuff in it. So if there is anyone fighting over Jo's copy never fear, I have one here!! :D

Back