• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revision: Sleeve to Bypass

A.Positive

I am going to have the above revision done and wondered if anyone had been through the same surgery and be willing to share their experiences?

I have been told that weightloss is much, much slower after surgery. I don't need to lose any weight; is this what you found?

Did you find you were in more pain or that the recovery time was longer?

Do they use the same incision sites?

Any information you could give me would be greatly received.

Thank you.

I am going to have the above revision done and wondered if anyone had been through the same surgery and be willing to share their experiences?

I have been told that weightloss is much, much slower after surgery. I don't need to lose any weight; is this what you found?

Did you find you were in more pain or that the recovery time was longer?

Do they use the same incision sites?

Any information you could give me would be greatly received.

Thank you.

Hi hun.... ive had a revision sleeve to bypass... I found that when I had my sleeve the weight fell off so quickly it was unbelievable.... cant say the same for the bypass.... From my experience the weigh loss is a lot slower with the bypass than the sleeve... My surgeon made new incisions to do the bypass and I found the recovery more or less the same for both op....

Also I have less restriction with the bypass
as oppose to the sleeve....

Really hope all works out for you hun.. Im praying your strength and hope you get better very soon....

xx

Big hugs Jodie and thank you. xx

Back