• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

revisional surgery following weight gain

knowle52

hello new to the site and just wondered if anyone has had band over bypass - has anyone any thoughts on POSE?
believe ut is done by Chris Sutton and Jamie Kelly
any advice/info would be really appreciated

many thanks

I've said this before and I know it may not be what people want to hear but your weight problem is not in your stomach..you can wrap what you want around your bypass you will still find a way to eat those treats your head tells you to eat and you will still gain the weight. I hear the voices every day but it needs will power long term to use the tool you have. Please think about anymore surgery seriously ...you can only fiddle with your guts so much until they can take no more. Your food issues aren't in your stomach..I know mine certainly are not. If I eat certain things I have a hypo..it's horrific but guess what I'm still stupid enough to eat these things and make myself seriously unwell to the point of passing out or throwing up whilst having sweats and palpitations. Why do we do it?! Who knows...

I've said this before and I know it may not be what people want to hear but your weight problem is not in your stomach..you can wrap what you want around your bypass you will still find a way to eat those treats your head tells you to eat and you will still gain the weight. I hear the voices every day but it needs will power long term to use the tool you have. Please think about anymore surgery seriously ...you can only fiddle with your guts so much until they can take no more. Your food issues aren't in your stomach..I know mine certainly are not. If I eat certain things I have a hypo..it's horrific but guess what I'm still stupid enough to eat these things and make myself seriously unwell to the point of passing out or throwing up whilst having sweats and palpitations. Why do we do it?! Who knows...
I agree. If our heads aren't sorted then our 'tools' won't work. Like Kar I can find it hard sometimes when the s*** hits the fan but work hard to get back on track very quickly.

Have you had any psychological help?

Back