• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RIVER ISLAND JEANS!!!!!

hsmel

I am so happy I have just bought (and fit) a pair of size 14 River Island black smart jeans. My daughter and her boyfriend both said 'wow you look fantastic . . your bottom and legs look so thin now!!!' I am jumping up and down for joy!! To be honest the waist is slightly too tight (well its still a bit snug) and they are quite stretchy but I have not been able to get into size 14's since my last slimming binge (on reductil) in 2002! Unfortunately that time I was a size 18/20 again by 2004.

I really hope that I can maintain my weight when the loss slows down and I am going to be careful I dont put it (or even some) back on. I dont want to be a stick insect but size 14 feels SO GOOD!!!!:D:D:D

Good for you! I cant wait to get back into all of my size 14's - still a 16 at the mo but pleased with that :D

These things mean so much to us dont they, Well done you!! xxx

Well done!

Good for you! I cant wait to get back into all of my size 14's - still a 16 at the mo but pleased with that :D

Hey Mazza - go to River Island cos they are really stretchy!!!! All my jeans are still a 16 but you weigh less than me and are a little bit taller as well so I reckon you might suprise yourself in there! I bought them as the 16's looked a little big and I thought I may just get into them by Xmas but if I didnt I would have to wait . . . afraid still cant try stuff on in shops - but I suppose that will come as I get more confident that clothes MAY actually fit!

Fantastic its such a good feeling congratulations on your size 14 you have done brilliantly well. If it's any help i'm 16 months post op and have maintained my weight now for the last 5 months( unheard of in my previous life) and although not quite at goal i have maintained my size 10/12 and I am still enjoying food and having a little bit of what i fancy along the way. Well done agin hun and big hugs xx

Brilliant, i'll guess you're on cloud 9 right now xx

Fantastic! Well done and enjoy!
Grace xxx

Back