• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Suppose i'd better! xxx

laurajlucy

clip_image001.gif
Hi all!
Firstly ill start by warning you all that I have a massive tendency to wander right off track! My uni lecturers cannot bare it ha-ha.
Where to begin... i suppose late childhood would be a pivitol moment. I remember being 9-10 years old and had always considered myself larger. We had all just moved from Manchester to Devon and I had started my final year at primary. Were bullied like you would not believe! BUT... not for my weight... for my ‘strange’ accent! My step-dad made sure I got over that quick sharp though, made me single out the ringleader, and punch her!!! OMG... I did and we were best mates for years after.
Anyway, I progressed into high school and was determined to be liked. I was outwardly known as the ‘pretty girl’ or as an on/off boyfriend used to say..”She is not fat our kell. She is just big boned”!!! The horror!!
From there on in, I was obsessed by my weight and to make things worse, my stepsister was bulimic!!
Never have I felt soooo guilty for eating. Hasten to add the underneath of my mattress was laden with stolen empty crisp packets.
The most heartbreaking thing though, is that I now look back at photos and wish I were that ‘fat’ again!!! I was a bloody rake ha-ha.
Anyhow, I yo-yoed for years and years and when I met the father of my first daughter Laura-Jade at 14 (he was 18) I recall being petrified of him seeing my jelly belly! I was 14 ffs!!
Yet I was wearing a pair of white size 8 jeans the night we ‘did it’!!
Things looked ok and I got pregnant at 16. I had always had an old head on my shoulders (due to past life experiences----another story) and so it was not a massive OMG. My mum was fine, ‘HE’ was not, but hey, ho, the pregnancy went ahead and I gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl. I was even flaunting a size 12 denim skirt 2 days after she was born!!!
HOWEVER>>>> I got preggers again within a year and after what would be a longer story, was forced into a termination. Well bugger me, next thing I knew I was a size 16!!!
Fled domestic violence after 9 years together and ended up in the North East in a women’s refuge. Lost three stone in 3 weeks!!
Great??? At the time maybe, but I soon piled it back on tenfold 6 months later when I met my current partner and got ‘CONTENT’!!! Tw*t!!
That was five and half years ago, after another daughter, Lucy-Jo, who is now three, and half, I have never stopped growing.
I feel so big some days that I am literally waiting to pop!!
Thing is I carry it all on my belly
Size 14 waist... no hips or ass. Moreover, a 24 top. Hmmm yeah, I look fab lol.
I cannot even bare to go down an escalator coz I think am ganna tip over!!
Soooo.... That is my fatness in brief ha-ha. Updates will follow and I told u BEWARE ha-ha xxx
Love and best wishes to us all xxx
Kellie xxxx
clip_image001.gif

Can't get it bigger, did it in word, sorry if it hard to read xx

Thanks for sharing your story Kellie, we all have so many things in common in our life stories. I like you was always the "fat kid" but looking back wasnt even fat! Probably just puppy fat if left alone! Hey ho, we cant turn back time, unfortunately!
Looking forward to hearing more about your journey :D x

Reading people's journey's is very therapeutic for me & we all have sooo many similarities with regards our childhood's.

Back