• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

salty taste in mouth??

uglyduck16

Hiya everyone
As some of you know, i had my gastric bypass on friday. I have been experiencing a horrible salty taste in my mouth- is this normal?? Has anyone else had this?? How long will the salty tasting stage last for?! :confused:
Thank you everyone for reading,
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hiya Love,

How the hell are ya doing? How did it all go for you? I'll go and have a look to see if you've posted elsewhere on what happened and how you felt/are feeling but if you havent, do tell love!!!!!!

hiya lizzie my mouth was rank but the salty taste was usually when i needed more fluids. i had a horrid coating to my tongue which has just about cleared 3 weeks later.
It will get better just keep an eye on yr fluid intake.take care
carole

Hiya everyone
As some of you know, i had my gastric bypass on friday. I have been experiencing a horrible salty taste in my mouth- is this normal?? Has anyone else had this?? How long will the salty tasting stage last for?! :confused:
Thank you everyone for reading,
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Salty taste ;) :8855::eek:

Lol

Sorry smut is my middle name :D

:whoopass: Richard! behave yourself :rolleyes: you lot are incorrigable!

I can't say I had a mettalic taste but my mouth certainly did n't taste normal and still gets really dry now and I'm 13 days post surgery for my Gastric Bypass, hope things get better soon :)

Thank you everyone for your replies, i will try drinking more to see if it helps :)
Richard- i am sorry but i don't have a clue what you are on about either?!!:confused:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

At the risk of sounding rude, I think what he means is that if you engage in a certain sexual act that involves using your mouth it can result in a salty taste.

Sorry guys!!

sorry to dissapoint terri, we are good some of the time but you have to watch out for richard he likes winding us girls up.

dont you richard? I can hear him now saying Who me!!!!!

but it all harmless fun.

sorry to dissapoint terri, we are good some of the time but you have to watch out for richard he likes winding us girls up.

dont you richard? I can hear him now saying Who me!!!!!

but it all harmless fun.

No HC you have got me all wrong, i'm completely innocent in all this :D

Back