• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SAMBUCCA

BlueDiamond

Hiya guys and gals

Just wondered if anyone had any news on sam as she had her tt today - thanks in advance xx

Hope it all goes well for her.
Lynne x

Hi I have copied this off Sams facebook this morning Hopefully she will be posting herself soon

"Feeling ok thanks girls. Not in pain but blood pressure v low so they not letting me out of bed yet."

Hi all, thanks for the messages. Im hoping to be home tomorrow and will do proper post then, but for now I'm fine, bit swollen and sore. My blood pressure has beem v v low but its back up now and im feeling ok. From what ive seen so far it looks great.

:)Hi Sam,
Hope you recover quickley & the results are everything you deserve & more
Juliexxx

Well done hope you will have a fast recovery.Its amazing the difference it makes to you
Take it easy
jo
xx

thanks for all the lovely messages. Have only got home today as although I recovered quickly and feel great it took until today for the drains to stop draining.

Its so lovely to be at home and in my own bed at last. Tummy looks lovely and flat. Its a weird feeling as it seems to swell and deflate at various times of day but I cant say Ive got any pain at all and have only been on paracetamol since day 2.

I got a look at the scar yesterday when my dressing were changed and it looks amazing.

Thanks again for everyones kind words. x x

Awwe that sounds great. Hope you continue to improve and love your little tummy !

Great news that you're 'out'. I'll bet you're glad to be back home. Where did you have it done Sam?

Last edited:
Back