• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CALLING ALL BANDERS.

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

I friend of mine is having band trouble and is having something done on the 25th called pouching..............does anyone know what this is ??? Said I would ask for her as she isnt a member of this site. Thanks in advance for reading. xxx

pouching isnt something you have done, its something the bander does to them selves by over eating, its something that happens, pouching is delibratley eating to much so the pouch cant cope so vomiting happens this is what pouching means. maybe there going to see on xray if this is what your freinds been doing. (test for pouching) HTH X

Thanks laydee's.................. Funnily enough the surgeons secretary told her that she's eating too much....and they may need too reposition her band/make a new stomach like.....This prob would explain things. tyvm all xx

Thanks laydee's.................. Funnily enough the surgeons secretary told her that she's eating too much....and they may need too reposition her band/make a new stomach like.....This prob would explain things. tyvm all xx

i hope your freind hasnt been delibratly pouching as shes risking her band, good luck to her i hope things work out for her x

thanks liz . she had her jaw wired a few years back and was told she liquidized mars bars etc...................she hasnt lost a single thing through this wl surgery. she recently had x ray and the sonopgrapher told her that her stomach doesnt look right and too contact the surgeon................thanks tho liz x

thanks liz . she had her jaw wired a few years back and was told she liquidized mars bars etc...................she hasnt lost a single thing through this wl surgery. she recently had x ray and the sonopgrapher told her that her stomach doesnt look right and too contact the surgeon................thanks tho liz x

Oh dear maybe bypass would of been a better option for the lady concerned, the surgeon should of known that after the chocolate issues, oh well whats done is done, they will know whats the best step forward for her now x

pouching isnt something you have done, its something the bander does to them selves by over eating, its something that happens, pouching is delibratley eating to much so the pouch cant cope so vomiting happens this is what pouching means. maybe there going to see on xray if this is what your freinds been doing. (test for pouching) HTH X

thanks for the heads up on this one Liz.

Back