• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LIZ

BlueDiamond

Hiya all

Just wondered if anyone had any news on Liz as yet as I thought she was due down @ 9am this morning. Thanks in advance - Julie xx

Not heard anything yet......ive been out most of the day and was sure there would be news by now but unless Ive missed it there is none..........Hope we hear something soon XX

I haven't had a text: I think Paul her hubby had a lot of people to text so wasn't necessarily expecting one. But I just checked out Facebook and it looks like all has gone fine. :D

Happy healing and a restful recovery now Liz. xxx

Great minds think alike Chairs, Ive just looked on Facebook and her hubby Paul said she has had the op and she is fine.....Good news! Get well soon Liz XXX

Yeah she has had the Op, and all is well as far as I can tell through Facebook. speedy recovery Liz. xx

it's on her own face book page, I have also been in touch with hubby paul and he said all went well :) x

Hi every1 ive just posted on the justliz thread started by charis. Thanks 4 everyones kind wishes x

Back