• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scar Pictures ?

Undecided

Hi All

Does anyone have any "before and after" scar pics ? As in just after surgery, then faded ? Am just wondering what they fade to.

Thanks

If you look in my pictures there is a couple of photos a few days post op and then there are the before TT pics which show my faded scar 12 months post op :)

My pics are in the profile album :)

Last edited:
Hi All

Does anyone have any "before and after" scar pics ? As in just after surgery, then faded ? Am just wondering what they fade to.

Thanks

Hi

If you imagine 6 minute cuts that are about a quarter of an inch, that is what I had. Most people have 5 cuts but I had an extra as my Hiatus Hernia which was huge, was repaired. My op was on the 7th April and when healed I applied a Neutrogena Oil to my incisions.
Not sure how long till they completely fade but because they are so small, I dont imagine it would be long.

MY BAND SCARS

I didnt take any of my bypass but there just the same, they fade to thin white lines x BYPASS YOU WONT HAVE THE SCAR IN THE CHEST AS THATS WHERE MY PORT WAS MY BYPASS SCARS ARE THE SAME 1 INCH CUTS..... click on the thumbnail

Attachments

• BAND_SCAR_SHRUNK.jpg
    BAND_SCAR_SHRUNK.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,498
Last edited:
My pct would only fund an open bypass, on the day ofmy bypass I was 18:10 on the day of my TT I was 11:04

Back