• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skin creams?

Jenny196

Hi all, I know we were all told to expect some excess skin after surgery, I'm just wondering if any of the skin tightening creams out there actually work? Anyone any good ideas to help?

Thanks,

Jen x

I don't believe there is any cream that can tighten skin sadly :(

Hi butterfly lady,

I suspected as much but thought I'd ask, I guess I'll keep using my moisturiser to try and keep it as good as I can...

Jen x

Hi butterfly lady,

I suspected as much but thought I'd ask, I guess I'll keep using my moisturiser to try and keep it as good as I can...

Jen x

I think its nice to keep the skin moisturised but I'm not a fan of mega dear creams, I use body shop vit E on my face and cocoa butter on my body (it smells nice)

Nothing tightens skin but Bio-oil is very good reducing scars/stretch marks etc so might make thing look better than with out using it.

Thanks shelly, I already have a vat of bio-oil at the ready! Lol. I was told I might be lucky, as my weight is fairly evenly distributed all over my body, so I might be lucky and not have too much lose skim to deal with... Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the advice though x

Back