• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scars and such!

I use bepanthen hun
Its cheap as chips, its a nappy rash cream, but its great for healing, my scars are almost gone x x x

Crikey - I'm off to buy Bepanthen. I had my op a few weeks before you and still have very obvious red scars. I am a tad pastey though.

That's my left knee! When I was 6 I split it open in Tenerife, the local doctor then sewed it up...looks like a giant slug now!!
Thankfully my operation scars don't look like that! I will take a photo of those next!

I will post a pic of mine when I get my lazy ass out of bed. Mine are way redder than these. But I am so white I'm almost blue lol

So my scars are wide looking and still dark red

Attachments

• image-494309022.jpg
    image-494309022.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2344990126.jpg
    image-2344990126.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 80
Omg I'm Super jealous of all those lovely tummys!! Hopefully I'll have one soon haha! And my nurse also recommended bio oil. Started using that now! Xx

Omg I'm Super jealous of all those lovely tummys!! Hopefully I'll have one soon haha! And my nurse also recommended bio oil. Started using that now! Xx

It's just amazing that anyone would say that. My tummy is my weakness I hate it and can't think anyone would see it as a goal lol

If it were not for my middle I would be perfectly happy to settle at the weight I am now. Think that is where I carry my remaining 2.5 stone lol

Back